Welcome to the 2021 football (soccer) season. We would love to have you play football with our club. Below are details on how to register. If you have any issues, there are contact details at the bottom of this page.
Please note the closing date for registrations. We will only accept registrations after this on a case by case basis (i.e. teams still need players, or exceptional circumstances).
- Registrations open Sunday 24th January 2021
- Rego info days (and uniform sales) at the clubhouse, Peter Martino Field, Findlay Ave, Port Macquarie
- Sat 9th Feb 2021, 9-11am
- Sat 16th Feb 2021, 9-11am
- Registrations close Sunday 21st February 2021
Active Kids Program $100 rebate
The NSW Government is offering a rebate of $100 for school age kids who participate in sport. For those planning on using the $100 voucher for junior registrations, you MUST have applied for the voucher and received the unique ID number BEFORE beginning the registration. The voucher CAN NOT be redeemed once the registration has been completed with a club.
Applying for a Voucher and Redemption:
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and either login or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account (you will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Register online with your club and enter the voucher ID number when prompted in the registration process.
Register online to play football with Port Saints FC
Our fees, and what they include, are detailed on the Registration Fees page.
The age you should select is the age the player will turn in the calendar year. Any player who wishes to play up more than 2 years needs to request approval from the club, however the club recommends all players play in their own age group at least until U12’s.
Register online with Port Saints FC at playfootball.com.au and enter the Active Kids voucher ID number when prompted in the registration process (if you have an Active Kids Voucher). If Port Saints FC isn’t available to select, try deleting part of the club name in the text box to search for all clubs starting with ‘Port’.
Where do I go for help?
- PlayFootball website
- or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are still having issues or need help email email@example.com or use the contact form on this website.
What Happens Next?
After you have completed your registration, the following process occurs (Please be patient as it can be weeks after you register before the teams are finalised and you receive a team list).
- Registrations close.
- Club registrar begins to compile teams. The teams are prioritised by players in the team in previous years, followed by players requesting to play in the team. The registrar will make every effort to accomodate your requests, but cannot guarantee you will be placed in your chosen team.
- Registrar will email a list of players in the team.
- Around this time the club will send out a pre-season info email to provide details on the upcoming season, including season start date and any special event dates.
- A coach will need to be selected. Usually the coach will be a volunteer (typically a parent of one of the players). The club does not provide a coach, but will help by providing info on coaching courses and equipment necessary for training.
- Once the coach is selected, the coach will need to register online (just as per player registration, except coach registration is free). All coaches will also need to provide a working with children check number (click here) before training kits are provided.
- The coach will then need to contact the coaching coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for a training allocation time and field. The coach should discuss the appropriate time with the team, and then notify the team once the allocation has been confirmed by the club.
- All players must wear shin pads and football boots when playing and training. The club sells shorts and socks with the club logo, and will provide a game shirt (that is to be returned at the end of the season).
- Training can now commence, and shortly after, the first game of the season.
- Please remember, all of our committee are volunteers. We prefer electronic communication (email, Facebook etc) so it doesn’t distract from our day jobs.
Please review the info on the following pages. It is expected that every player who registers with Port Saints FC agrees to abide by the information contained on this website, and in particular on the pages below.
For any queries not answered above, please contact us using the form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you, and enjoy your football season!
Port Saints FC Committee