Rego Fees for 2020 Season
|Age Group||FFA||NNSWF||FMNC||PSFC||TOTAL FEE|
What’s included in the fees?
- All Football Federation Australia (FFA), Northern NSW Football (NNSWF), and Football Mid North Coast (FMNC) fees
- Playing shirt (to be returned by the coach with the team bag at the end of the season)
- Balls and training equipment (to be returned by the coach with the team bag at the end of the season)
- Field maintenance
- Minor building maintenance
- Field lighting charges and clubhouse power bills
- End of season presentations (some senior team presentations may have a small additional charge)
- Referee fees
- Clubhouse cleaning
What’s NOT included in the fees?
- Playing shorts, socks (however we sell shorts and socks with the club logo at a very good price)
- Shin pads and boots (both must be worn by all players for all games and training sessions)
- Committee wages (we are all volunteers doing it for our members)
Port Saints FC reserve the right to determine whether a refund is appropriate for each case. In some cases we may still be required to pay the FFA, NNSWF & FMNC fees, so if we determine a refund is appropriate, it may only be the PSFC portion that is refunded. The following will be used as a guide to assist the club in determining the amount of any refund;
- What costs has the club reasonably incurred due to the registration?
- What percentage of the season has been played?
- Are there any extenuating circumstances to consider?
How is all the money spent?
Port Saints FC aim to minimise the cost of playing football in a number of ways, including;
- Effectively managing and maintaining equipment
- Achieving value for money with all gear purchases
- Providing valuable sponsorship opportunities to raise funds
The club is often asked how the registration fees are used. Below is a summary of the income and expenses for the club for 2016.