Port Saints FC is run by volunteers.
The committee will do their best to assist you, but each of us have day jobs as well as volunteering many many hours as a committee member. Please bear this in mind throughout the registration process, especially if we don’t get back to you straight away. We are always open to offers to assist on the committee to allow us to provide an even better football experience for our club.
To register online, follow the instructions below
- Go to the MyFootballClub website
- Select “Register Now” on the right side of the page.
- You will be given three options which will allow you to either;
- create an FFA account
- find your FFA number (select this if you can’t find your FFA number)
- Login to the registration system (select this if you know your FFA number)
- If you know your FFA number, then proceed to login. If you have an FFA number, but don’t know it, follow the ‘Find your FFA number’ link. If you can find your number, click on your name and proceed to the login screen. You will need to generate a password using your email address.
- If your email address does not match with data in MyFootballClub, contact FFA support on (02) 8020 4199 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email and log into the system.
Logging in and selecting our club
- When you log in click “Make a Registration Now”.
- View and update your contact details (if necessary)
- Type in our Club name which is “Port Saints Football Club Inc“.
- Under Select Role: choose “Player” (select ‘Coach’ for coach registration’)
- Select Package
- Click Add.
- Click Next
- Read the terms and conditions and proceed to payment. NOTE: On line payments will not attract any additional charges this year and you can use any mastercard or visa card.
- If you have more than one family member registering you can add the additional family discount
- Answer the mandatory questions and hit “save all answers” and you are finished
You are now pending awaiting approval (or pending awaiting payment). The Club Registrar will now complete the final step of accepting your registration and allocating you into a team.
Where do I go for help?
- MyFootballClub website
- Call FFA Call Centre on (02) 8020 4199
- or email@example.com particularly if you are having problems finding yourself or retrieving your password because your email is not matching.
- If you are still having issues or need help email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens Next?
After you have completed your registration, the following process occurs (Please be patient as it can be weeks after you register before the teams are finalised and you receive a team list).
- Registrations close.
- Club registrar begins to compile teams. The teams are prioritised by players in the team in previous years, followed by players requesting to play in the team. The registrar will make every effort to accomodate your requests, but cannot guarantee you will be placed in your chosen team.
- Registrar will email a list of players in the team.
- Around this time the club will send out a pre-season info email to provide details on the upcoming season, including season start date and any special event dates.
- A coach will need to be selected. Usually the coach will be a volunteer (typically a parent of one of the players). The club does not provide a coach, but will help by providing info on coaching courses and equipment necessary for training.
- Once the coach is selected, the coach will need to register online (just as per player registration, except coach registration is free). All coaches will also need to provide a working with children check number (click here) before training kits are provided.
- The coach will then need to contact the coaching coordinator (email@example.com) to arrange for a training allocation time and field. The coach should discuss the appropriate time with the team, and then notify the team once the allocation has been confirmed by the club.
- Training can now commence, and shortly after the first game of the season.
- Please remember, all of our committee are volunteers. We prefer electronic communication (email, Facebook etc) so it doesn’t distract from our day jobs.
For any info not outlined above, please contact us using the form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you, and enjoy your football season!
Port Saints FC Committee