Welcome to the 2018 football (soccer) season. We would love to have you play football with our club. Below are details on how to register. If you have any issues, there are contact details at the bottom of this page. Please note the closing date for registrations. We will only accept registrations after this on a case by case basis (i.e. teams still need players, or exceptional circumstances).
- Registrations open Thursday 1st February 2018
- Registrations close Sunday 18th February 2018
- Rego info days 9am-11am at Findlay Park Clubhouse
- Sat 10th February 2018
- Sat 17th February 2018
2018 Active Kids Program $100 rebate
The NSW Government is offering a rebate of $100 for school age kids who participate in sport. For those planning on using the $100 voucher for junior registrations, you MUST have applied for the voucher and received the unique ID number BEFORE beginning the registration. The voucher CAN NOT be redeemed once the registration has been completed with a club.
Applying for a Voucher and Redemption:
1) Visit www.service.nsw.gov.au and either login or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
2) Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account (you will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
3) Register online with your club at Play Football and enter the voucher ID number when prompted in the registration process.
Register to play football with Port Saints FC in 2018
Our fees, and what they include, are detailed on the Registration Fees page.
The age you should select is the age the player will turn in the calendar year. Any player who wishes to play up more than 2 years needs to request approval from the club, however the club recommends all players play in their own age group at least until U12’s.
To register online, follow the instructions below
1) Click on the appropriate link below:
Note: Volunteer Registrations can be done via any of the above links. After clicking register, updating your details and entering your club, select ‘Volunteer’ and the relevant packages will be shown.
2) Select the appropriate option:
• Proceed to login pages (if you have played before and have a FFA Number)
• Find your FFA Number (if you cannot remember your FFA Number)
• Create an FFA account (if you have never played/officiated before)
3) Start your registration:
- Once logged in, select “Register”
- Update all contact details as this is how you will be contacted
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter “Your Club Name” (Port Saints Football Club)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player/Coach/Referee/Volunteer”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies
- Click “Add Packages”
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen
- Read and acknowledge Terms and Conditions by ticking the box, then click “Next”
- Select “Pay Online” on the payment page
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button
Your registration status should now be ‘Pending awaiting approval’ (or ‘Pending awaiting payment’). The Club Registrar will complete the final step of accepting your registration and allocate you into a team.
Where do I go for help?
- PlayFootball website
- Call FFA Call Centre on (02) 8020 4199
- or email@example.com particularly if you are having problems finding your FFA number or retrieving your password.
- If you are still having issues or need help email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this website.
What Happens Next?
After you have completed your registration, the following process occurs (Please be patient as it can be weeks after you register before the teams are finalised and you receive a team list).
- Registrations close.
- Club registrar begins to compile teams. The teams are prioritised by players in the team in previous years, followed by players requesting to play in the team. The registrar will make every effort to accomodate your requests, but cannot guarantee you will be placed in your chosen team.
- Registrar will email a list of players in the team.
- Around this time the club will send out a pre-season info email to provide details on the upcoming season, including season start date and any special event dates.
- A coach will need to be selected. Usually the coach will be a volunteer (typically a parent of one of the players). The club does not provide a coach, but will help by providing info on coaching courses and equipment necessary for training.
- Once the coach is selected, the coach will need to register online (just as per player registration, except coach registration is free). All coaches will also need to provide a working with children check number (click here) before training kits are provided.
- The coach will then need to contact the coaching coordinator (email@example.com) to arrange for a training allocation time and field. The coach should discuss the appropriate time with the team, and then notify the team once the allocation has been confirmed by the club.
- Training can now commence, and shortly after, the first game of the season.
- Please remember, all of our committee are volunteers. We prefer electronic communication (email, Facebook etc) so it doesn’t distract from our day jobs.
Please review the info on the following pages. It is expected that every player who registers with Port Saints FC agrees to abide by the information contained on this website, and in particular on the pages below.
For any queries not answered above, please contact us using the form on the Contact Us page.
Thank you, and enjoy your football season!
Port Saints FC Committee