Football Mid North Coast are running a free ALDI MiniRoos Coaching Certificate in Port Macquarie (Wayne Richards Oval, Koala Street Port Macquarie), 21 Jun 2017 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
This course is for the “Discovery phase” – For coaches training 5-9 year old players. The course is fully practical and encourages the coach to develop practices that are based on FUN. The emphasis is on natural development i.e. learning by PLAYING football. No coaching but organising FUN football exercises is the key to helping players build a love for the game. Another highlight of the course is that the coaches are exposed to basic rules of the game as well as tips and hints on building a football culture in a completely practical setting.
Organised By NNSWF – Football Mid North Coast
Contact name – Larry Budgen
Phone – 0414392703
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Mid North Coast will be conducting school holiday coaching clinics in both Taree & Port Macquarie during July School holidays. The clinics will be for three (3) days in both areas (Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays) 9.00am to 12 noon (all participants to arrive at 8.45am) The main focus for clinics
apart from developing football skills will to be to have fun. All
participants will receive a Nike training ball, fruit and drinks each day with a BBQ on the last day plus 9 hours of coaching from FFA accredited coaches.
Port Macquarie clinic (Wayne Richards Park) – July 3rd/4th/5th
Taree (Zone field, behind Entertainment Centre) – July
Any enquiries to Larry Budgen
Thank you, Port Saints FC
Port Trophies has again kindly donated a ‘Player of the week’ trophy for every team from U6’s up to and including U11. Would each team please send a representative to pick up your teams trophy from the canteen at Findlay Park on Saturday (or your next home game). The idea of the trophies is to present to the player of the week. That player can then keep the trophy untill the next game when it will then be awarded to a new player of the week.
Port Saints FC
The draw is out, please click on the link below. Please note it is always subject to change so I suggest you check again near to your first game.
We will also be having another night for coaches to collect their kit bags and for any players to buy shorts and socks. It will be Weds 19th April between 5.15pm and 6.15pm at Findlay Park.
Port Saints FC
Please disregard if you are not coaching a team at Port Saints FC in 2017.
Firstly a big thank-you, from all the Committee, for volunteering your time to help coach a team at Port Saints FC this year.
Registration on Myfootball Club and Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- It is club policy that all coaches must be registered on Myfootball Club before they collect their team kit
- Individuals who work or volunteer with children (under 18) must hold a WWCC Number and provide their WWCC Number to their club. This is a compulsory legislative requirement. Refer to the WWCC details on our policy page.
- It is a requirement of the club that all coaches and volunteers complete their working with children check and provide the WWCC number to the club prior to the club providing the coaching kit to the coach (the club may accept a copy of the submission for a WWCC to pick up the kit, but the WWCC number will be required promptly). This is to look after the safety of our children and failure to comply will be seen as a concern. The club requires this even if you have a child in the team. Failure to comply with this requirement can attract an $11,000 fine for the club
- Any issues with the above please contact us
- For details on other policies please refer to the policy page of our website.
Kit Collection and Ground officials
- Training gear can be collected, by a registered coach, from Findlay Park, on Wednesday 12th April between 5.15pm and 6.15pm
- This year the game day kit bags will contain a Ground Officials Vest. This vest shall be worn by a parent of one of our players when we are the home team. This is a requirement of Football Mid North Coast. More info will be included with the kit bag.
- Please note some of the playing shirts for U12 to Mens have not yet arrived
- Any issues with the above please contact us
Training Time Slots
- For those that haven’t already, please email email@example.com to get a training time allocation at Findlay park. No training is to take place until
- all players are registered and paid
- coach is registered and provided WWCC number to club
- training allocation has been approved by the club (unless not training at Findlay Park, in which case the allocation should be approved by the ground owner, and the club advised)
- Other venues, such as schools can be used for training but may require the club to provide a Certificate of Currency (Insurance Document). Please contact us if this is the case.
- Any council owned venue (besides Findlay Park) will need approval from PMHC prior to using for training or games. Please contact Port Saints FC to discuss before training or arranging games at other locations.
- The FMNC website contains a “coaches headquarters” section that has many useful links to coaching manuals, drills, courses etc. A link is here http://footballmidnorthcoast.com/coach-headquarters/
- The FMNC website contains a “club headquarters” section and useful sections are the “calendar & school holidays”; “Competition – rules, match sheets and result sheets”; and the “club handbook”. A link is here http://footballmidnorthcoast.com/club-headquarters/
- There are various coach training sessions run by Northern NSW Football at low or no cost. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook for details, or check the NNSWF website for more details.
Again, thank you for donating your time to coach a team for Port Saints FC.
Hi to all players and parents involved with Port Saints FC. Very soon we will send out some pre-season comms outlining key dates and providing general info. However in the interim I would like to remind everyone the only field allocation that Port Saints FC has is for Findlay Ave. All training allocations need to be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Further info can be found on the Registration page on our website (click here).
Finally, don’t forget we have our Under 6 Miniroos intro morning this Sunday (weather permitting). Please keep an eye on the Facebook event in case of poor weather.
Greg Bell, Port Saints FC
NNSWF MiniRoos Development Officer Tom Oldaker, NNSWF Coach Education Coordinator Mat Fox, and FMNC Technical Director Larry Budgen will be on hand to deliver a variety of courses over the next few months. The next course in Port Macquarie is the Game Leader Certificate on Monday 3rd April.
Game Leader Certificate – For parents and “referees” of ALDI MiniRoos matches
3 Apr 2017 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Wayne Richards Oval, Koala Street, Port Macquarie
Contact: Larry Budgen
Further details on other upcoming courses can be found on the NNSWF website (http://northernnswfootball.com.au/coach-headquarters/community-coaching-courses/).
Football Mid North Coast are running a free grassroots football coaching course tonight 5:30pm at Wayne Richards Park.
The course runs for approximately 2 hours and provides all the training necessary to coach teams from U6-U9.
Anyone interested can simply turn up tonight and speak to Larry Budgen.